I heard that they dropped the Call of Duty from the name, but on the commercial advertising the game it has Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2??
But yea.....Im looking forward to it.
The most anticipated video game EVER, COD:MW 2 will be released on Nov. 10, less than a week away.
Anyone else as stoked as I am????
Official website:
http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/
Another good site:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Launch Center
Trailers:
Call Of Duty MW2 Better Trailer
YouTube- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Launch Trailer (Official HD)
YouTube- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 first in-game teaser trailer (direct capture)
YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 Worldwide Reveal Trailer (Official HD)
I heard that they dropped the Call of Duty from the name, but on the commercial advertising the game it has Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2??
But yea.....Im looking forward to it.
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"My intention has only been to entertain, nothing more. "[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]
Alright, who all went out and purchased the most anticipated video game ever?
I did, and I was not disappointed.
The firearms are freaking sweet, the heartbeat sensor machine gun might be the coolest video game gun ever.
I love using the dual G18 handguns, just spray and go.
the thermal sniper is badass as well, its hard to use in a hurry but awesome sniping.
I give it a 9.9/10.
Better than Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Batman, et. al
Whats your favorite arms combo? Mine:
dual G18's
SCARH heartbeat sensor machine gun
Played the first few levels of the offline story today and the airport level was nice.
Online is ****ing me off though. They got the servers down so cant play right now.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
ive not started online, wanna play the whole game first to refine my skills before getting online and gettin my ass kicked.
that airport stage was WILD
killing all those civilians was crazy man, i couldnt believe they put that n there
Yep but it was kinda fun doing it. Even the one crawling i ended up shooting em in the head. Guess im a sick *******.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
WTB somebody's house to come play this in PST will have to be after deer season ive only killed 2
Cant we all just get along?
I can't believe they killed dedicated server support for the PC. Plus, no support for modifications and a bunch of other junk. They really dropped the ball on this one for the platform on which Call of Duty was born. Boo!
burton do you have it for xbox?
if so PM me your online name, we'll play one day
Bookmarks